IVANKA TRUMP

an American businesswoman and former fashion model.

Marla and Tiffany Mother-daughter BFFs

Marla and Tiffany Mother-daughter BFFs

Marla Maples and Tiffany Trump
Tiffany Trump is Donald's only child with his second wife, Marla Maples, and according to an Oprah Winfrey Show interview, she's a mommy's girl. Raised in California, Tiffany said, "My mom and I have always been very close since she did raise me as like a single mom." She added, "My friends and everybody I know are like, 'Wow, you guys really have a really good relationship.' She's with me a lot of the time, so people find that kind of shocking."

In fact, the mother-daughter BFFs even vacation together, like their sun-soaked trip to Italy in July 2017. According to People, Marla posted envy-inducing shots to Instagram of the pair chilling on a yacht, jet skiing, and taking in a gorgeous sunset during the trip. With that kind of fabulous life to share and enjoy, is it any wonder these two get along so well?

0 Komentar untuk "Marla and Tiffany Mother-daughter BFFs"

Powered by Blogger.